I wish you and your family the happiest holiday ever!
Happy New Year! If you are in the Gaylord Area, please join me in a painting party celebration. You'll be invited to let go of some things that no longer serve you and open up space for your lovely dreams and wishes for 2019 to come forth. My friend, Luann, will lead us in a drumming session during the break and then we'll set fire to the stories we are releasing. Fire burns everything in its path. Take your old habits and conditioning and toss it in the fire. Then, you'll see what's left --- OH MY GOODNESS - it's YOU SO ALIVE AND FREE!
Love and Peace always,
Mother earth painting class this week was amazing fun! Being right next to the snowbelt brew pub was very convenient!
I've been going over my class notes this morning getting prepared for the Mother Earth Class. I came across this poem by Francine Marie Tolf.
At 50 I sometimes feel a suttle but irreversible sadness seeping in my blood.
I have failed at important things.
I long for a home I could love.
But recently I brought home a young cat who is not at all sad. If a goddess had held this stray by the heals and dipped her in brightness as the infant Archilles was dipped, she could not be more golden, the gold of a jar of marmalade quivering in the sun.
Sometimes she presses her nose against mine wonderingly, but more often Lilly attacks my ankles with sheathed claws, then sommersaults onto her back to gaze at me upside down.
I can no longer leave drawers open or pens lying about.
My bathroom is smudged with paw prints.
Last night on the bus, I remembered she was waiting for me at the front door, this hellion, and my heart laughed.
Michele Cassou (Point Zero Author) My first creativity instructor.
1. Creativity is not sourced by the individual. Creativity arises out of the energy of the universe.
2. Creativity is part of nature. Creativity has the liveliness and intelligence of nature.
3. Creativity is benevolent. Creativity is unifying and harmonizing. It mends and heals what stands in its path. 4. Creativity manifests through intuition and spontaneity. Trust your intuition and spontaneity. They are means to express what is authentic. Every seed brings forth its own fruit.
5. Each creation is unique. Don't judge or compare. Every creation in the universe is unique.
6. Each creation deserves respect. Respect what you have created. Care for it.
7. Creativity moves in cycles.
8. Each creation must be completed.
9. Beauty is truth.
10. Creativity leads to spirit.